Wednesday, January 17, 2007

NOT a Serious Person... "I'm Lizzy the Lezzy..."

I've waited days and days to publish this, but I simply could not resist... Bloody hell, this was supposed to be ¨kind of a serious blog". But it isn't because simply... I am NOT a serious person... Can't lie... this song (and its variations), sang by Lizzy the Lezzy - an adorable creation of Ruth Selwyn - has been stuck in my head for the last week and I cannot stop (silently) singing it. What now? How do I get rid of it? I can't concentrate on anything else anymore! It's hilarious!!!! This is one is the first episode, in English, but my favorite is definitely the one in Spanish (the one in French is also fantastic!).

Lizzy the Lezzy



Check the other episodes here

Dani asked me the other day "when have we become such lesbians???"...

Haven't, but it is so interesting to identify certain attitudes of ours as a "lesbian" thing. Aff... complex stuff... those stupid labels...

:)

2 comments:

Edgar said...

Hahahaha great material, and please, don´t become a boring "serious" academic, keep being such a funny girl (by the way, I can´t find Lizzy´s video in spanish)

ana waksberg said...

never boring... try again that link!