Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Here We Go!

Several blogs created, none started. But I am very confident I will stick to this one.

I've always been so jealous of those illuminated people who could actually write insightful things about a theme or even just blablabla about anything with refined irony a couple of times a week and make people laugh! And think! And philosophise! Pff.... I was never able to do that - too lazy to just entertain people with my thoughts. This is actually a problem I guess I've always had... laziness… or perhaps I was just not comfortable with being lost and showing that so explicitly in a blog. Never able to make choices, never staying in one place for more than 2 years, never focusing on one object of study, never starting AND following a career. But now, almost a year after Dani bought me a fridge magnet “Not All Who Wander Are Lost” I have started to believe I-AM-OK AND I can take advantage of my messy way of being (who needs self-help books? You just need a fridge magnet!).

I just need to write about my messy head. But I need to focus. Focus, focus. That’s what I have been telling my self since I started researching for my PhD thesis (on eGovernment evaluation).

It was soooooo obvious from the beginning! The Soundtrack of my life! I can't do anything without music, without tapping my feet to that lalalalalala, tchurururururu... It inspires basically everything I do. As my life from now on will pretty much be my doctorate (and the totally related conversations with Dani as the one we had last night about Second Life…) I will write about the sounds of my PhD. Maybe I can get something insightful out of it and who knows, I might actually become one of those illuminated people… but for now, the idea is just egoistic self-therapy. And I am OK with that.

So...

[hey girls, hey boys, super star DJ’s…]

HERE WE GO!



(not sure exactly what this song/video clip means to me right now… perhaps the process of finding the skeleton of my thesis…lol… oh, well, this is just my first post ;-))

No comments: